Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

THE FIG TREE LESSON

November 26, 2010


D A I L Y G O S P E L

Jesus affirms that we need to discern between the issues in our lives that matter and those that do not. We spend an awful amount of time on things that are irrelevant in relation to eternal life. What does it matter if my hair is grey or black or any other color when I die? What matters is that I have lived for Jesus and given all that I can to build His Kingdom.

Luke 21:29-33


29 Jesus told his disciples a parable. “Consider the fig tree and all the other trees. 30 When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; 31 in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment